Monday, July 27, 2009

I Tried to Come up with a Kitchy Title, but Failed

Hellooooo WaltCasters!

I finally have my laptop back, all restored and (like) brand-new. I'm currently sitting on my bedroom floor getting reaquainted with my email and whatnot, and also waiting for a phone call from Shawn. Why? Well, I wasnt't supposed to be involved with this weeks show, because I didn't think I was going to be able to record anything. He was going to have Bryan Ripper from All About the Mouse help him out on the news (which is usually my domain) in place of me. Turns out, the phone call I am waiting for is the 'all systems go for launch' for the skype call that I am going to be on with Shawn and Bryan. So, a heads up (because I HAD to let the cat out of the bag) to all you listeners that Bryan Ripper WILL be on the show this week!

I'm pretty excited, and you all should be too! The show will be out Wednesday and you may hear my voice a little more than expected!

Keep checking back!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment