Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Because

Hey everyone:

I thought I would drop by and give ya'll a quick update on the goings on over here at WaltCast. We've gotten some great feedback on the show, from new listeners and Disney podcasters. On the most recent episode of All About the Mouse, we got TWO!! shoutouts from Bryan and Jonathan. One was at the end of the show, and the other was in their show notes. Thanks guys! We've also gotten some awesome hits on the blog, as well as on our host site Podbean. We couldn't be more greatful that people are taking the time to listen to the show, even though the first episode was under three minutes.

We are in the process of planning out our next show, which we hope to release next Wednesday. You might not hear too much of me, because my laptop has decided to hate me. It is a Windows Vista related problem and I am in the process of backing up everything in prepreation to restore the laptop. I will try and get a few things in, but it's looking like Shawn may be doing the majority of the show.

As always, keep checking back and check us out on Itunes!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment