Saturday, September 12, 2009

Episode 7-September 9, 2009

This week's show bring a ton of exictment as Lou Mongello from The WDW Radio Show joins us on the show. We put Lou through some difficult trivia questions, as well as find out some more about the man behind the Walt Disney World Trivia books, The Audio Guides to Walt Disney World and Celebrations Magazine. We would like to thank Lou for coming on the show and we are looking forward to having him on the show again.

We also talk about our upcoming trip to WDW in October and Katie finally brings the news for the first time since Episode 1.
**********************************************************************

I'm officially back! I had so much fun with this weeks show..it was so exicting! I finally got to record again, not only with Shawn but with Lou Mongello! I originally though recording with Lou was going to be really scary, because I thought of Lou as an intimidating guy! I'm dead serious! But, honestly he is the nicest guy! Keep checking back, because I'm sure we'll have Lou back on the show very soon.

Thanks again for listening, stay tuned for the next episode!

You can find us on:

twitter.com/waltcast

Search for us on Facebook!

waltcast.podbean.com

Email us:

waltcast2009@yahoo.com

You can find us on ReedyCreek Radio every Friday morning at 10AMEST.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Katie,
    I like your site, alot of info.
    If your ever interested in helping me out on my site, i can make you Moderator on my forums.

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete