Saturday, September 5, 2009

Episode 6- September 2, 2009

This weeks episode brings a little something for everyone. Shawn starts off the show with a fun intro, then leads into some huge news that everyone is reporting about. He ends the show with a a segment about Disney World trip planning. The show was short, yet to the point, just the way we like it. Katie WILL be back, so don't worry!

************************
I feel like the biggest slacker! The show came out TUESDAY MORNING and I'm just NOW doing the show notes! But yes, I WILL be back next week, and you all better be back too because we got a really super amazing fantastic guest. Who? Well..you MAY know him...or heard of him. You may not have SEEN him..but he's here, there and EVERYWHERE!

Okay Okay, enough with the short jokes. Our guest for next week is everybody's favorite trivia master, Lou Mongello, host of the WDW Radio Show and author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Books and the Audio Guides to Walt Disney World. I'm not going to give too much away in terms of what we talked about, heck, I haven't heard the segment yet! But I'm sure you are all going to love it.

Just an update, I have moved back to school and am currently running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Well..not exactly, but I AM very busy. I decided to head home for the long weekend to gather my thoughts (and to do some homework). It is a whole lot easier to record for the show, mostly because I actually have a DESK to sit at! It's all quite exicting because who podcasts from the floor of their bedroom? *Pfft!*.

Thanks everyone for the continuing support with the show, we really appreciate it!

As always, you can send us at email at:

waltcast2009@yahoo.com

Find us on Twitter or Katie's Twitter

Search for us on Facebook!

You can find us over on ReedyCreekRadio over on Live 365 at 10AM EST every Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed listening to your show! Thank you for the kind mentions of the station.

    ReplyDelete