Thursday, August 27, 2009

Episode 5- August 26, 2009

Due to personal problems, Katie was unable to be on the show this week. Shawn brought Matt Hochberg from the WDW Today Podcast and Studios Central along for the ride for some news. Katie did appear in a prerecorded segement about upcoming concerts at the House of Blues Orlando and Shawn ended the show with a end of summer wrap up.

******
Helllo!

I decided to keep up with the blog (and occasionally tweet on the Twitter account) in order to keep myself in the mix. I listened to this weeks show and I laughed..HARD. Matt did a great job and I will forever be in his debt for filling in for me. Matt has become a great friend of the show and we hope to have him on again soon!

I will also not be on next weeks show either, due to the fact that recording will take place as I frantically try and pack for my move in day at school. I WILL be on the following week, so stick with us.

As always keep listening and checking back!

Email: waltcast2009@yahoo.com
Podbean: waltcast.podbean.com
Twitter: twitter.com/waltcast AND twitter.com/katie8187 (my personal account)

Check us out every Friday at 10AM EST on Reedy Creek Radio on Live 365

No comments:

Post a Comment