Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Long List of Things

Or not so long list.
Lets see how far I get before I start forgetting what else I'm supposed to day.

So! Shawn and I are relaxing in a hotel in Manchester, NH after an incredibly fun night. We decided to make the trip to see my good friend Brian Bergeron play a show at a local bar. Twas a ton of awesome fun.

I have decided (and I'm sure Shawn will agree) that the show needs to be heavily listener involved, much like the Netcot podcast and All About the Mouse (and of course many others). By that, I hope to find out from you guys what you want to hear. From music, to show segements, we want to know what you would like us to put in a future show. If you don't like the news music and want it changed for one episode, let us know and give us suggestions.

Also, we are working on getting some super cool Disney guests (well right now, it's super cool podcasters) and we want to know what could be some potiental things that we could talk about. We also want to read your questions (we will eventually be able to set up a Skype voicemail or something along that line) so you guys can send us a voicemail.

As anticipated, I totally forgot what I was going to say.
So as always, keep checking back.

Email: waltcast2009@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment