Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Sticking my Neck In for a Quick..

Helllooo!

Good morning everyone:) I thought I'd just say a quick hello to all of you guys as I get ready for another eventful (or not so eventful) morning of babysitting 7 week old twins. Just to let you all know (just in case you haven't listened to this weeks show) that Shawn's birthday is today! He is turning 24 today and I will be reminding him of that constantly when I see him later today:)

The show notes will be up either today or sometime tomorrow. They WILL be up before Friday, because Shawn and I are going to New Hampshire to see a good friend of mine, a musician, play a gig. I would totally send you over to his website/myspace/facebook/twitter/whatever else, but he doesn't know I'm a podcaster and I'm sure he might be weirded out by the sudden influx of fans.

As always, keep checking back.
We have some fun stuff in the works, including a segement on a super cool iPhone/iPod touch app that is based on one of MY favorite rides!

Stay cool (especially in this heat if you have it. If you don't, a) you're lucky and b) do you want to take it from us?)

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie & Shawn -- I want to send you an email about the show, but I can't find your email address anywhere! Add it to the blog profile, or include it with the podcast description -- or repeat it at the end of each show!

    ReplyDelete