Friday, August 21, 2009

Episode 4-August 19, 2009

This week's episode may sound a little off, and Shawn explains why (right at the beginning). Ok, I lied, it sounds WAY off.

This weeks episode features the news, rehabs and closures and a little bit about those two strange people that have been talking to you for the last four episodes.

If you would like any of the news that we talk about on WaltCast, send us an email at waltcast2009@yahoo.com and we'll do our best to FIND the link, which we will then send right over to you! Yes, find the link. Both of us are NOT very organized, especially me (Katie) and we try and send each other the links to the news stories just in case we need them or future reference or if someone asks for them.

Today is the BIG WaltCast debut on Reedy Creek Radio, which you can find over on Live 365. We are super excited for the big debut at 10am EST, as well as an encore (so I can hear it haha) at 7pm EST. We will be starting with this episode (episode four) and every Friday, they will be playing the most recent one. No word if the encore will always be at 7pm, but I guess we'll just have to rate and see. Also, if you like what you hear over on Live 365, rate the station!

I have decided to open up my personal twitter account to the listeners. Don't worry, it's all family friendly, minus a few swears here and there. If you follow me, don't worry, I'll follow you back! You can find me at twitter.com/katie8187 (username to change on a regular basis).

As always check us out on our host site, podbean at:

waltcast.podbean.com

Over on Itunes (search WaltCast on the Itunes Store). Leave us a comment and rate us too!

And as always, send us an email at:

waltcast2009@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment